My hands are constantly dry and they instantly felt relief when I used the Coconut Oil Body Cream. The texture is thick and creamy with amazing coconut scent. It absorbs really fast on my hands and it does not leave my hands greasy which is a big plus on my books.
On my body, especially my legs, I noticed when my skin looks like snake skin and I knew I was in trouble. My skin was constantly irritated and applying the Coconut Oil Body Lotion really helped. The texture is not as thick as the Body Cream but it works just as effective. My skin absorbs it really fast and without leaving my skin feeling greasy.
You may also like the Coconut Oil Body Oil. I use body oil after when I shave to help reduce the irritation on my skin. This does slightly leave your skin a bit greasy until you give it a few minutes for it to dry. I do enjoy watching my scaly skin disappear once I apply this on.
I bet you will fall in love with Palmer's Coconut Oil products as much as I did. I don't know how much coconut are in the products but seeing it as the second ingredient in the Body Cream and Body Oil suggest that there is quite a bit.
Palmer’s new Coconut Oil Formula products drench your skin with decadently rich moisture for dewy, radiant skin that looks lit from within. These products contain ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoï Oil, infused with Tiaré flower petals. Free of harsh chemicals and formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients, Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula products instantly boosts hydration and gives skin an overall healthy-looking glow.
· Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Oil deeply hydrates, rejuvenating and replenishing skin's moisture and radiance.
· Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion contains high levels of naturally occurring fatty acids and proteins that are essential in keeping skin radiant and healthy looking.
· Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Cream is a rich formula that helps soften even the roughest skin.
THE KEY INGREDIENTS
• Raw Coconut Oil – Sourced from South East Asia this super ingredient is antioxidantrich and has inherent antibacterial properties. Loaded with naturally occurring skin health Lauric Acid, Proteins, and Vitamin E.
• Tahitian Monoï – From the ancient Polynesian word for “scented oil” the nativestar-shaped Tiaré flowers are harvested for their delicately perfumed petals and then soaked in unrefined coconut oil for days.
• Sweet Almond Oil – Collected in small cooperatives in Spain, the almonds areharvested in summer and pressed for their rich oil. Almond oil naturally soothes skin irritation and detoxifies
• Vitamin E - This antioxidant powerhouse combats free radical damage, keepingskin looking youthful and rejuvenated
Available at Walmart. Body Butter (125g/$7.99), Body Lotion (250ml/$5.99), Body Oil (150ml/$5.99)
Palmer's would like to offer three (3) of my readers all three Palmer's Coconut Oil products (Body Butter, Body Lotion, Body Oil).
This giveaway will run from January 15th, 2018 to February 12th, 2018 (midnight EST). Winner, You have 72 hours to reply. You must be 18+ Canadians Only. Good Luck! Psst - Can't win if you don't answer the mandatory question. I am not responsible for shipping and handling or damages of the prize. The prize is shipped by the Sponsor and they may substitute the prize depending what is in stock.
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.