Sunday 12 August 2012

More Free Samples in the Mail

I love getting freebies in the post.
There has not been lately.  I cant wait to get some more.

1. Nutella Bread Cutter.  Did you know that you can't take Nutella to school?  It is a nut so you cant pack this to school for your little ones.  I guess I didn't put two and two together.  I just consider Nutella a chocolate (like a chocolate bar).  This offer was from Breakfast Table Facebook page.  My daughter would love this!



2. Poise sample pack.  Lucky I dont need it.  It was ordered for my mom.  I believe I signed up on Poise's website.


3. Poli Grip sample.  So far I have all my teeth (knock on wood).  This is for my dad, he wears dentures.  I think there was a form to receive this sample.  I cant remember.



4 comments:

  1. I heart samples! Oh and of course Nutella. Yumm-o!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when did u order the nutella sample?

    Because i ordered it and it hasn't arrived yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhile ago. I think it took about 6 weeks to get to me

      Delete