My hair gets dry very easily regardless of the season. My hair needs conditioner and leave in treatment to get it silky, shiny, and healthy. One will never think that summer can do damage to your hair but it really does. The infamous UV rays or those humidity day that causes frizz. If you are a swimmer, you will also know chlorine could really damage your hair. I was very excited to try Live Clean hair oils because their products are eco-friendly and silicone free.
Live Clean’s hair oils can prevent and combat all summer hair problems and – at the same time – tackle the specific problems each was created for.
Live Clean KERATIN OIL Leave-in Treatment
Tackles summer hair concerns
The hair smoothing specialist
Works for all hair types, but especially frizzy, dry, curly
Frizz and fly-aways are smoothed away; hair follicles are lightly coated to protect hair and create shine
Adds moisture and shine – then seals it in
Buriti Oil and Macademia Nut Oil to moisturize, smooth, repair and increase elasticity
Macadamia Nut Oil helps protect against sun and environmental damage
Wild Flower Honey, a natural humectant, attracts and hold onto water molecules
Locks hair into smooth, straight, shiny looking strands
Hair takes less time to blow dry and straighten
Phyto-Keratin helps strengthen the hair
Helps to prevent damage from heat tools such as blow dryers and irons.
LIVE CLEAN MONOI OIL Leave-in Treatment
Tackles summer hair concerns
The hair strengthening specialist
Perfect for fine hair and dry, brittle hair
Helps prevent breakage and increases hair’s resiliency
Shields against external damage
Monoi Oil, a blend of rich coconut oil infused with Tahiti’s native Tiare flower is an outstanding preventative, strengthening hair before damage begins
Jojoba Oil and Bamboo Extract hydrate dry, brittle hair and ensure moisture is retained
Tackles the many problems summer throws at your hair – moisture loss, frizz, environmental damage
LIVE CLEAN AGE RESIST MIRACLE NUTRITION OIL
Tackles summer hair concerns
Addresses the problems of aging hair
Perfect for damaged and fine hair
A pre-shampoo treatment
Adds moisture that summer depletes
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein attaches to the hair shaft, increasing sheen, lustre and density, causing hair to appear thicker and fuller
Jojoba Oil smoothes unruly hair, imparting shine and manageability
Rosehip and Avocado Oil act as natural alternative to silicone
My hair needs leave-in hair treatment or it will become frizzy and dry, something no one wants their hair to feel like. Years ago, I was having problems looking for leave-in hair treatment that could be used for both myself and my daughter. I am more cautious what I use on my daughter to make sure her golden reddish brown hair feels smoother and healthier without all the chemicals. Live Clean has become the brand I trust that I could use on my kids.
I enjoy using the two Keratin oil and Monoi oil leave-in treatment. I apply it on my damp hair so it will be easy to distribute evenly onto my hair. A few pumps is all I need for my hair. Don't want to too much or it will leave my hair feeling greasy. The oils leave my hair feeling smooth, silky, and shiny. My daughter loves how I put some leave-in treatment in her hair so it untangled her hair and it does not hurt as much when I brush her hair in the morning. It makes my daughter's hair more easily to manage and I am not struggling with it.
I had never used a pre-shampoo product before until I received the Age Resist Miracle Nutrition Oil. The product needs to be in your hair for 5-10 minutes before you wash it off. I would apply it, then wipe my makeup off, get my clothing and then jump into the shower. I have noticed that my hair feels like it does not need me to use conditioner because after shampooing my hair feels like it is already hydrated.
Things you might want to know about hair oils:
Hair oils replace essential moisture lost during shampooing and styling.
· They protect your hair from damage from heat tools, brushing, combing, and environmental elements. They make styling easier – they’re the ultimate styling aid.
· They treat dryness, damage, split ends, and frizz. They make your hair more manageable, less tangled and restore shine.
· A few drops of great hair oil can change your hair in an instant, and over time help restore life to limp, over processed, dull, dry hair.
· There’s nothing more effective at making hair smooth and sleek.
How much should you use?
· The common mistake – using too much. Less is definitely more. A few drops are all you need. More than that and hair can look greasy or “weighed down.”
· Fine hair beware! Literally a drop – or two – spread oh so carefully.
Should I apply them to wet or dry hair?
· For leave-in oils (like Live Clean Exotic Vitality Monoi Oil Leave-in and Exotic Silk Keratin Oil Leave-in) apply to damp hair that’s freshly washed and conditioned. Non leave-in oils (like Live Clean Age Resist Miracle Oil) are best on wet hair as well.
How should I apply them?
· Place 1-2 drops of oil in palm of hand and rub your hands together. This will ensure a thin layer. Lightly comb your fingers through your hair from the mid-section to the ends, distributing as evenly as you can. Start with one side of your head, then the other.
· If it’s a leave-in oil style your hair as you normally would. If it’s a rinse-out oil, shampoo, condition if necessary and style.
Why not apply them all over?
· Your scalp and the hair closest to it have more natural oils than the rest of your hair which is dryer and more damaged. It’s the damaged or frizzy areas that need help.
What exactly are the oils doing? Do different oils address different hair problems?
· All oils will tackle the same problems to a certain degree. But yes, oils are now “specialists.”
· Live Clean Monoi Oil Leave-in is the strengthener, preventing breakage and increasing resilience and elasticity. It shields against external damage and prevents protein loss. Of course it smoothes the hair and alleviates frizz.
· Live Clean Keratin Oil Leave-in is the smoother. Exceptional for dry hair, it repairs, smoothes frizz and deeply delivers moisture.
· Live Clean Age Resist Miracle Nutrition Oil turns back the clock, creating shine and manageability, restores thickness and fullness.
How often should I use hair oils?
· Leave-in treatments like Live Clean Monoi and Live Clean Keratin can be used after each shampoo and conditioning. Rinse-out Miracle Nutrition Oil can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment every time you wash your hair. With Live Clean oils you don’t have to worry about build-up. Live Clean’s formulations are water soluble, rinsing out easily and completely; they won’t build up on the hair as hair oil products with silicone do.
Anything else I can use hair oils for?
· You can apply a few drops to dry hair before swimming to protect it from the harsh effects of chlorinated water.
· Apply a few drops to your hair prior to coloring to protect and nourish.
· Apply hair oil overnight for a deep, nourishing treatment. But still, less is more…and you might want to place a towel over your pillowcase.
Live Clean would like to offer one of my readers to win the same Hair Oil collection I received.
This giveaway will run from June 22nd to July 21th, 2014 (midnight EST). Winners, You have 72 hours to reply. You must be 18+ Canadians Only. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure - The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.