Monday 14 January 2013

January 2013 Topbox ~ Unboxing

This month everyone will receive Topbox's first Prive Box.  "A box that will showcase a selection of products from one featured brand."

Prive Box: Clinique


Received:
Clarifying Lotion #3 (sample size 30ml)
Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent (sample size 60ml)
Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo - 02 link mink (sample size 1.6g)
Repairware Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector (sample size 7 ml)


The Bottom Line
Product received - 2.5/5
The surprise - 3/5
Favourite product received -  Clarifying Lotion
Overall reaction - It felt like I bought one of Clinique's gift with purchase that they promote every few months.  I have mixed feelings on this box.  I do like Clinique there is nothing wrong with them but they give away these for free if we spend $36+.  I feeling I am missing something like...a full size Clinique product, just saying.
I love their Clarifying Lotion #3.  I have been using it for over 10+ years.  It is only been recently I have been branching out.

3 comments:

  1. I love clinique products!!! :) Great topbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't super excited by this one either. I get enough Clinique samples through their gift with purchase too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean about the Clinique gifts. They are great products but it's not that exciting.

    ReplyDelete