Sunday 22 July 2012

About Me

Random things about me... (took these questions from Michelle Phan's website)

1. What celebrity always has great makeup?
Emma Stone

2. Describe yourself in one word.
Mommy

3. Last thing you do before bed?
Turn on the alarm clock

4. One thing you want to do before you die?
Visit Japan

5. Favourite music to listen to in the car?
Anything pop music

6. If you could only wear 3 products, what would they be?
Lip balm, brighten cream, and sunscreen

7. One thing in your closet you can't live without?
My purse

8.One thing in your kitchen you can't live without?
My fridge

9. First thing you do in the morning?
Turn off my alarm clock

10. One quote that you live your life by?
"What won't kill you will make you stronger"

11. What does your last text message say?
"OK"

My daughter's t-shirt - in honour of Batman's opening weekend
Your turn :)


psst - working on another give away.  I hope to have it posted tonight.  Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment