Monday 28 May 2012

Today's Mail - Goodies!!!

What a great way to start the week.

1. P&G Sample Pack
I cant believe how many times I have seen the Pantene's Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner.
I better start travelling so I could use the shampoo and conditioner samples.
I thought I was to receive a Febreeze Air Fresher...maybe I was mistaken.


2. I received this from Tampax Facebook page.  Back in April, every Tuesday, they were giving away limited edition purse with samples.  I was not expecting the little purse.  Maybe they mentioned it but I never noticed.


3. Then I received coupons!!
I am a newbie coupon-er.  I have tried to use them in the past but never stuck to it.
With two kids in tow, there is no choice :)

Liberte sent a replacement coupon for the free organic milk.
I wonder what happened to the coupon that we received.  I guess I was lucky to able to use it a few weeks ago.




4 comments:

  1. I heard quite a few good reviews about that Olay Regenerist! I hope it works really well for your skin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? OK. I was thinking of giving it to my mom :)

      Delete
  2. This is the P&G beauty and grooming sampler, you will recive the other box later:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box had lots of gooies in it. I love it when there's a razor in it as well as other things :-)

    ReplyDelete