Thursday 15 March 2012

March 2012 Glymm box

Can they redeem themselves in this month's box?
Are they going to replace the Jelly Belly?
Back on their Facebook page, many have been complaining about their customer service.  :(

This month's box:










M.ASAM - Perfect Teint
Full size 50ml @ $42, sample size 5ml @ $4.20
M.ASAM - Magic Fini
Full size 30 ml @ $38, sample size 5ml @ $6.33
I think the Perfect is a primer & the Magic is a tinted moisturizer.  They smell great so I can't wait to try them.  I like the cute containers.  Once I am done I can reuse them.  I received both of M.ASAM products where as some received Anastasia miniature lipgloss.  What did you get?

Nu.Me - Feather hair extensions
Full size 3 strands for $25 = sample size
This company was featured in MyGlam Bag.  I am not sure what to make of this... ???? speechless
I seem to have the same reaction as others on their youtube videos.  The instructions looks complicated & I don't have extension pliers.  Maybe there might be a video to show you how to put it on.

Ocean Nail Polish
Full Size 15 ml @ $12 = sample size
Pretty nail polish.  Glittery.  It does not dry as fast as I wanted them to :(

Total worth of this month's box $47+

The Bottom Line
My experience with this month's box - 3/5
Product received - 3/5
The surprise - 3/5
Favourite product received - M.ASAM products
Overall reaction - Hey!  Why do some people received more products than I did???  Where is the jelly belly replacements??? This box has improved from last month's box.  They have a long way to go to redeem themselves...

You can read the previous two months boxes here - January & February.
In case you didn't know - to post your Glymm box reviews or read other reviews, go here -> https://www.facebook.com/BeautyBoxReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment