Wednesday 28 March 2012

ebeauty Birthday Bash Bag - It came!

Remember I mentioned that ebeauty is having a birthday?
They were selling their ebeauty birthday gift bag for $15 - so I ordered two :) so the shipping is free.
I ordered it on Monday and it arrived today (Wednesday) ... pretty good eh?




This is what is included in the bag: 
Cosmetic Case (Polka Dots or Stripes)
Cargo Lash Activator Mascara (11ml) Full size @ $35
Consonant Ultra Firming Organic Eye Cream (15ml) Full size @ $36
Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Colour (0.5oz) Full size @ $15
Vasanti Tinted Lipbalm (3.5g) Full size @ $15
Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo (30ml) deluxe size @ $3.24
Ojon Damage Reverse Conditioner (30ml) deluxe size @ $3.36
Perricon MD Firming Neck Therapy (0.25 fl oz) deluxe size @ $13.50
Mereadesso Face & Neck Toning Gel (7 ml) deluxe size @ $16.80
Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm (30ml) deluxe size @ $8.10
Tan Towel Classic Self Tan Towelette (1 towelette) @ 1.95
stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturizer (5ml) deluxe size @ $4.50

The Full size products alone worth $101 & the deluxe size samples are worth $51+ (Prices are based on ebeauty's website)
Total worth of the bag is $152+ and it cost me $15+taxes.

Besides the Mereadesso (which I tried before & love), I cant wait to try the others especially the Consonant, Vasanti, and Ojon.  So stay tune for more pictures and info. :)

Is this not great or what?
Are you getting one? or two or three?
Hint - Mother's Day is coming up....

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This sounds great! I think I might get one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must. How could you not? It is a crazy deal.

      Delete
  2. I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

    ReplyDelete