Thursday 15 March 2012

Beauty Box 5

Oh no!  Not another beauty box... :)
This one is called Beauty Box 5
This one is from the US and it also ships to Canada.
It looks like they just launch in the US last month.
I think the prices are the same amount in either US$ or C$.
When I put in a Canadian address, the amount didn't change nor it charge extra for shipping.
However I didn't process the transaction so I don't know if it changes later.
*Update* It is free shipping to Canadian addresses.  YEAH!
By looking at their first box, it does not interest me.  It might for you...

The February box:

  • Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream (0.17 fl oz)
  • Weleda Iris Hydrating Night Cream (0.17 fl oz) 
  • Comodynes Self Tanning Towelette (one towelette)
  • Priti NYC Nail Polish Remover Wipes (one wipe)
  • Rosebud Salve (Full size)

Unfortunately, the Weleda Cream expires at the end of April so you have to use it.
What do you think?
Are you signing up?


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Happy Chinadoll. I really appreciate your review sometimes offers come in but I am unsure whether to take the offer or not. After reading what was in the box I am not interested in signing up and I am not impressed that one of the products expired in April. Have you tried Topbox or Julep? Thank you for the article and information, Happy Chinadoll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weleda cream! This sounds like a really great offer. will have to check it out! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete