Monday 16 January 2012

January 2012 Topbox


Hope everyone is having a great day.
My mailman (yes he is a man) just popped by and left me my box :)
This is my third box.  You can read my other two - here and here.
For more information on topbox or to sign up, go to their website.




This is what I have received this month:
Principessa Beauty: Notte Breeze Dry Shampoo
Full size is 125g @ $24, sample size is 30g @ $5.76
Dry Shampoo is all the rave this past season.  I can't wait to try this on those off days when I don't have time to wash my hair.  It smells great, almost better than baby powder.  This product is for darker hair colour which is perfect for me.

Shu Uemura: Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo
Full size is 300 ml @ $45, sample size is 75ml @ $11.25
This shampoo is for colour treated hair.  I have some left over from last year so I don't need to worry about getting this special type of shampoo.  I will try this and I think I could get two or three washes from this tube.  This smells great!

Lise Watier: Eye Shine Eyeliner
Full size is .04oz @ $17 and the sample size = full size
Yes!  I love full sizes.  I love the colour.  It is great that they have chosen brown for me.  It goes on smooth like butter unlike your regular eyeliner.

Lillypilly: Tree Tea Hand and Body Creme
Full size is 150 ml @ $22, sample size is 50ml @ $7.33
I have never heard of this company.  It is nice to try out new products from companies you have never heard of.  There is a faint smell of tree tea which is fine.  It goes on very light and leaves my skin all nice and smooth.  It is a great size for my purse.

The total worth of this box is $41+

The Bottom Line
My experience with this month's Topbox - 5/5
Product received - 4/5
The surprise - 5/5
Favourite product received - Lise Watier
Brownie Points - First box arrive at my door step

Did you receive yours yet?
What did you get?

Until next time
Ta ta

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got yours so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was going to get my tomorrow but I think today was a rare occasion that they deliver it early.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed this box very much!

    Dec & Jan Glymm Boxs was not impressed. I have cancelled my subscription with them. LB gave up in Oct. Now I am just with Topbox & signed up for Glossybox.



    http://beauty.glossybox.ca/invitation/MTE0?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_term=MTE0&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/

    Glossybox is here in Canada now

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box! I would love to try that dry shampoo!

    ReplyDelete